Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Wardrobe Review

It has taken me sometime to get back to posting, for lots of different reasons, but it has made me very aware of the need to be realistic with my sewing, blogging and work commitments.  Many of the photos I had taken were not up to scratch, so I have decided to invest in a new camera.  I would welcome any suggestions from other bloggers.

My Me-Made-June challenge came to an abrupt end with a bad dose of the flu and MMJ became more of a personal challenge to showcase all of my handmade items of clothing than to show daily outfits on pininterest, or a similar site.  The months of May and the beginning of June were very warm for winter, so my wardrobe choices were more like an autumn wardrobe rather than winter.  Now we are experiencing full winter temperatures, with all the woollies I can find to layer one on top of the other.


My latest project includes a long sleeved version of this cowl neck top.  I will post photos when I purchase a new camera, but until now here is the pattern and images using Vogue V1197 by Sandra Betzina.

No comments:

Post a Comment