Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Scarf Selection



After taking stock of my wardrobe gaps I realized I needed to add more accessories.  Scarves made from my stash fabrics, or recycled from whatever is at hand.  These examples of seasonal scarves on Etsy are so dainty and elegant.  I've seen very similar scarves available during summer on a recent trip and I'm going to see if I can make my own version.











Here are some wonderful examples on Grosgrain, which I was able to link with some excellent tutorials.

I regularly look for tutorials, so I was pleasantly surprised to find so many in one place.  Many of these scarves use recycled fabrics and wool.  The vintage doily scarf ( 3) is my favourite, unfortunately that link was unavailable; it was probably made by a very talented crafter.
I just realized that I hadn't labeled my last post Scarf Wrap-ups, so here is the link to Coldwater Creek once more.  Happy wrap-ups, whether it's summer or winter at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment