Pages

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Me-Made-June

MMJ Days 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16:
I've had great difficulty posting this weeks MMJ challenge garments.  I have numerous handmade items for winter and I've made a concerted effort to wear them.  This challenge has been useful in making an itemised list of what I have in my wardrobe and how I intend to get the most out of the garments over the month of June.
I used this style as the inspiration for refashioning this wrap-around dress.

Day 12:
The dress was pulled up and gathered at the side and looks great with narrow leg trousers.

Day 13:
This is one of my favourites; a lacy cowl neck top.




Day 14:
Finally I've worn a skirt and it's a refashion.

Day 15:
Another lovely cowl neck top, just right for the cold weather.




Day 16:
A bright and cheerful tunic top, just right for layering.

No comments:

Post a Comment